Friday, July 15, 2011

Something About Samuel(杨淼YangMiao)

Hello everyone. I‘m samuel,and my chinese name is 杨淼 (Yang Miao). I am a student in Economics And Management School of Wuhan University. My majors are economics and maths. The subjects I am studying usually will be teached at the graduate school level in other university.So,I learn a little more than other ordinary students.
My father is a professor and my mather is an electrical engineer.They love each other and I love them too.
I like science fiction. The world filled with magical often attracts me.The future of the human being, aliens and the relationship between man and machine set me thinking.
The OHIO STATE University is wonderful, and I'd like to tell some differences between my university and OHIO and identify the causes.

1 comment:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.